Looking for pond cleaning in Grants Pass, Medford, Roseburg, or Ashland, Oregon?
Pond cleaning is suggested to keep a healthy ecosystem thriving. Also, we recommended that you do a full cleanout every other year.
Your pond will be beautiful for the year after a cleanout. Additionally, it also helps maintain the equipment in the pond. And we can do all the heavy, dirty, stinky work that you do not want to do.
- Drain your pond.
- Transfer the fish to our portable high capacity holding tanks.
- Check and clean all mechanical components. (pump, plumbing, skimmer, filtration)
- Pressure wash the entire water feature.
- Remove all muck and debris that has accumulated.
- Reconfigure all rock and gravel that has settled.
- Add water and any necessary treatments.
- Inspect health of the fish and transfer fish back into the pond.
- Document the health of your pond and advise any further action needed.
Pond Cleaning starting at $600
Minimums start at $600, and we charge 6$ a sq ft of the total surface area of the feature.
How To Calculate Your Cost
Measure the length and the width in feet with a tape measure. Then multiply those numbers together. This will give you the area. Then multiply the area by 6. This will give you the price of your cleanout.